Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: So I wrote Rich Boucher a letter....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: So I wrote Rich Boucher a letter....

    To no one directly. Just some thoughts.
    In this age we live in. And in the future about everything you do will be monitored.
    Ever use your discount card at Food City. Well you fill out that information card. Your given a card with a number to swipe, and they know your buying habits. Add that by thousands, you have a pretty good idea who is buying what. Do a break down of information supplied when you register for the card, and you can pretty much determine, who will purchase what and why vs. the information they supplied.
    I've not followed the internet gambling as close.
    But if there is a reason to it, it will be for someone to get money off of, taxes etc. And it could cause a big swing back to more and more illegal gambling.
    Virgina's don't want no more Appalachia's does it? I say that in sarcasm, most of those involved in Appy got it passed down to them. A 30 or 40 yr family thing that, well seemed harmless, but who knows. I guess we will see.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: So I wrote Rich Boucher a letter....

    That whole Appy thing is so juvenile on the law enforcement side in my opinion. This is going on in Dickenson County right now. Don't know about the call in bets, but tip boards and such are rampant. Now they are starting on the fireworks. Stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •